Twin Block Concrete Sleeper
Procedures of Twin Block Concrete Sleeper:
(1) assembling steel wire or steel reinforcement in the model,
(2) drawing steel wire or steel reinforcement on the model,
(3) installing accessories in the model,
(4) pouring concrete in the model,
(5) ordinary vibration molding (one vibration),
(6) loading vibration molding (second vibration),
(7) steam curing,
(8) relaxing steel wire or steel bar,
(9) cutting steel wire or steel bar along the end of double-block sleeper,
(11) clear mold, and spray demoulding agent.
SK-2 Twin Block Concrete Sleeper
SK II sleeper is suitable for ballast less track with a standard rail gauge of 1435 mm. It's used for radius ≥300 m of curve track and direct track and applies to steel rails of 50 Kg/m. The fastener matched is Type WJ8A/8B. The maximum axle load is 25 t.
Support block is mainly used for welded ballastless rail traffic with a standard rail gauge of 1435 mm. It allows the maximum passing speed of 120 Km/h and applies to steel rails of 60 Kg/m. The fastener matched is Type II embed ed elastic strip.